zondag 15 december 2013

ART Design's

 
  Hey blog friend's
 


It's was a long time that I posted on this blog.
I'm busy with to create a website for my shop where I some of my art canvas and others different Items to sell.
This is what I wanted to do for so long time.
I hope you come visite and check this website
I like so if you wanted tell to others,about this website.
Here  Carlies Art Life you can find it so now enough told about this



I did have to show new work whatever I made last time.
The first layout I had made on a wooden board 12/12 Inch.
for my son Jarno for his room, of his favorite cartoon is Sponge Bob


 

 
  


Hoi blog vrienden


Het is even geleden dat ik hier wat geplaats heeft , maar ik had zo drukken tijd .

Met het bouwen aan mijn nieuw website waar ik mijn Art creaties ,en verschillende decoraties laat zien en verkopen.
Dit is wat ik al zo lang wilde gaan doen.
Ik hoop dat u daar een kijkje komt nemen, wat ik zo geweldig zou vinden als u wil vertellen aan anderen over deze site natuurlijk als u dat wil.
HIER Carlies Art Life Kan u het vinden .


Zo nu genoeg verteld hier over , ik wil jullie laten zien wat ik gemaakt heeft de laste tijd.
De eerste layout op hout gecreeerd 30x30 ,deze had gemaakt voor Jarno voor op zijn kamer van zijn favoriete tekenfilm Spons Bob.

And this tree art canvas design ,I had enjoyed when I was going to make, I am very curious how you find it.


En deze drie art canvas design's ik had genoten toen ik deze ging maken ,ik ben zeer nieuwsgierig hoe jullie deze vinden .






12 opmerkingen:

  1. Love love love love this!!! I loveeeee the photos, the colors and the stars!!! And LOVING the three heart canvasses!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Carla, good luck with your new store! I just checked it out and it is full of very beautiful things that you made!!! and wow! this canvas is simply amazing!!! I want to thank you for the wonderful comments you left at my blog and I also want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hello Carla! I have not been here in awhile and just love the canvases you've been working on ! The Sponge Bob project is so CUTE! And the Faith HOpe Love wall art is soooo beautiful! Always inspiring!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. These are awesome and i love the faith hop love canvases sooooo much!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Prachtig canvas voor je zoon! Lekker vrolijk voor op zijn kamer..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love your canvas creations my friend! Such beautiful work!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love the Sponge Bob canvas (my youngest loved Sponge Bob) and your new avi.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow! These are both SUCH works of art...looove the top one, & the simplicity of the bottom one....really perfect:):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Gaaf Carla heel mooi gemaakt!
    groetjes,Lean

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Wauw, dat ziet er allemaal gaaf uit, Carla. Ben helemaal weg van het Sponge Bob canvas!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Lovely projects! Love the Spongebob one - so much fun! Awesome!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Both canvas are beautiful!! wish you the best with your new store! xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen