zondag 17 november 2013

Wild about Winter //two canvas design

Hey there
I hope you did have a wonderful Sunday ,I am so
 
The beginning already to be very cold here in Netherlands, I think soon there will be snow falling 
so though I go to made a  winter layout for my amazing sweet boy.
That not all to share with you
I had create  two circles canvas  for a girl and boys design
 
 

Jarno love similarly or winter, he look forward to throwing snowballs and ice skating
 




And my Canvas design's




Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Hugs Carla

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Your canvas's are beautiful! I love the circular designs. Your layout.. it's fabulous! I love all the layers and flowers!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. beautiful layout! I love those canvas's!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers on your lo and love love love love the canvas!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Fabulous projects! Love the textures!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Such creative projects! Love the cute canvases!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow! These are fabulous creations. I like the light texture and mix on your lo and the canvas creations look great!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wat zijn ze mooi je heel iets aparts van gemaakt!!

    groetjes Mams

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Het is zeker een jas kouder dezeweek en wat past de gave layout van de winter mooi bij de foto kleuren!
    Jij laat alles altijd zo prachtig in elkaar over lipen heel knap gemaakt.
    De ronde canvasjes zijn ook super gaaf vooral die met stoer vind ik erg stoer haha
    Alvast een fijn weekend
    Lieve groet Maia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. WOW Carla! Your projects are absolutely stunning, as always, my friend. You always put your heart and soul into what you make, and it definitely shows! I love visiting your blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. What a gorgeous winter page, Carla. Love the cool blues! And your canvases are beautiful as well! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen