donderdag 17 mei 2012

My Creative Sketches May Sketch

Hi blog friends
It's time for May's sketch over at My Creative Sketches. This months beautiful sketch was created by Tony Rangel, but it was inspired by a layout by Delaina Burns.and the prize is so awesome ,Pam did always so gorgeous prize to put together and now is this really also awesome check it out ! The Sketch challenge will run from May 16 . For all of the details and rules please visit My Creative Sketches


I found this photo in the box's and thought ohh here I go with design.
so sweet funny cool pic he is now a look like Bob Marley and so just the title of the song from him.
The paper have use and best suits by the pic and also with help with the color pallete of Prima marketing and paper from It .
and of course not forgetting the great sketches



very soon I'll will I come back with the technique of this handmade flowers what I had gedesign
 And here is the sketch
 I had two layout design for the sketch because I find this totally amazing, and this paper I had made use of BoBunny Country Garden so beautiful colors so spring feeling


 This is the awesome prize what you can win !!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today, I so appreciate your visit
And I'm looking forward to seeing your entry I hope you join us


Hugs carla



8 opmerkingen:

  1. Dat ziet er weer super gaaf uit Carla !!
    prachtig papier heb je gebruikt bij deze leuke foto's.

    lieve groetjes Ria S.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. These are both GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and you always do such amazing work with your flowers!! LOVE them!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love these...gorgeous. Beautiful details!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. wauw wat een mooie lo's!
    de 2e is mijn favoriet echt mooi.

    groetjes lieke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Loove your lo's. So many fabulous details. tfs!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Carla wat zijn dat prachtig
    layout,s die je heb gemaakt!!

    groetjes Lida

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen